SWARM IS HIRING
Infrastructure Engineer - Bee Team
Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes that create a decentralized storage and communication service. The system is economically self-sustaining due to a built-in incentive system enforced through smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
Swarm aspires to shape the future towards a self-sovereign global society and permissionless open markets. On Swarm, applications can run autonomously yet securely in a planetary-scale deployment and execution environment.
Bee is a Swarm client implemented in Go. It’s the basic building block for the Swarm Network. Bee provides low-level constructs for file storage, feeds, key-value stores and untraceable communication.
The Swarm Bee team strives to keep things clear and simple, making reasoning and discussions efficient. In a broader sense, this applies to everything we do.
- You are responsible for maintaining the Swarm cluster
- You are responsible for Release management
- You are responsible for maintaining and improving the CI/CD pipeline
- You are responsible for maintaining the monitoring and alerting system
- You like to work remotely
- You love open source
- Experience with AWS
- You are available within 4 hours (±) of the CET timezone
- You manage your own time effectively and respect time constraints
- You are a self-starter
- You are a team player
- You have an eye for detail
- You can express yourself fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
- You have experience working in an agile team
- Familiar with IaC concept
- Ability to grasp technically complex topics and distil the relevant information in clear, written form
- Ability to read Golang
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Helm, Grafana, Prometheus, Jaeger and Loki
- Be part of a team that empowers digital freedom
- Shape your environment to your preferences to stimulate personal growth
- Competitive compensation
- An open, flat and transparent work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and ambitious remote team
- Regular team gatherings and other activities
- Flexible working hours and remote work